Friday, June 08, 2007

Mom's 60!


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Mom has 60 candles in her birthday cake!

My mom is such an amazing person! She did a 4 day fast in the mountains of Colorado for her birthday. She's always loved nature, and wanted to REALLY take time to evaluate the past, to plan for the future! Wow huh?! She loved it, and got what she was hoping for, clarity! I have a deep respect for her, she has taught me so much!

Isaac, Sam, and I had a blast preparing the house for her return. Decorating the porch w/ a banner, putting 'Happy Birthday' signs all around. Sam made THE birthday cake (although it did fall apart). It was great, and I think she enjoyed it as well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Molly, and I hope all your visions were inspiring. Let's hear what next 25 years hold in store for you.