Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday ride!


"HI Shontell! Are you enjoying this Sunday afternoon ride?", "Why yes Kele."

Here we are near Philly, on an awesome ride. Through hills, w/ lush scenery, great company (several of the Sturdy Girls, and Coach George), and stellar weather! And, did I mention...NO RACING! Ahhh..

Here from the left, George Sexton, THE Sally Poliwoda (co-founder of Sturdy Girls), behind is Shontell, Ed, then you can kind of make out (not literally) Jenny, and Dee (whom, is the new proud owner of an IBike from MEEE!) is hiding behind Shontell I think!

I cannot tell you how many awesome stone houses, and buildings I saw on this ride. I had no idea there was such wonderful architecture here. Not like in the city where all buildings look the same! East Coast history is rich!

Yummy! Look it's a heart!! I love you too cappuccino!

1 comment:

Little Lion said...

Oh my GOD Kele... I want to steal that cappuccino right out of my computer screen!!! That would be the perfect thing to wash down the yummy Gelato... mmmm....