Friday, June 08, 2007

Sam's back on his bike!

I can't believe Sam trusted me again to take him on another ride. Last time I told him it would be a short easy ride, it ended up to be a 3.5hr event (did I mention he was in soccer shorts).

This time it was really an easy ride.


We rode about 1/2 hr, then required some refreshment at Riverside Perk! A quaint coffee shop, w/ Internet, and great art! Any yes, Sam is still in soccer shorts (but don't tell anyone, he has spandex underneath...someday he'll embrace the full Monty spandex).

And see what I found? An awesome print/picture...it's a tricycle all covered in vines that look dead, and the bike is super old as well, like it's been left years ago...and the title is "Roots"...and it really struck me...cause I had a tricycle that I loved, and that was my root in this awesome sport!! Sniff sniff.

Mike was ECSTATIC that I bought MORE stuff (can you feel the sarcasm here??)!!

No comments: