Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Beautiful Philadelphia!

So, for once I went sight seeing! Nicole's famous saying...'been everywhere, seen NOTHING' wasn't true today....so here's what I saw

We ride around this foutain during the race, and local kids use it as a swimming pool...it's pretty...and I'm sure has a name and lots of history tooo....huh..

The liberty building...they probably wrote the Constitution there

Hey look, they must have been the ones fighting...this was the only free exhibit I could find...freedom is EXPENSIVE...

Yea! Another important person of my countries history I know nothing about! My intent of this excursion was to learn some history...but you have to pay for every little thing...to see the liberty bell, to go into where they wrote the constitution, so hear lectures...so I'm just as dumb as when I started...but I got a good walk in!!

No comments: