Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Good times with Good friends!


After the race, I went to dinner w/ Chrissy and her 14million teammates, director, host family...it's quite the..(oh God, I hate spelling) ann-tor-augh, entourage?...whatever, a lot of freakin' people...see

Good old Chrissy! Actually, she's not that old....

Here she is takin' full advantage of some drunk guy buyin' all the girls drinks....she's got 2!! She's smarter than she looks fellas!! I know what you're thinkin'....that's sayin' A LOT, cause she looks like a Genius to me too!!

Chrissy, the Victory girls, Mike Tamayo (please God be the right way to spell that)...ended up at an Irish pub later...T-Mobile riders, Lipton riders, Colavita riders, Jittery Joe's riders, Heatlth Net riders, Kodak riders, Biovail riders, Austrailian riders, all enjoyed a little R&R....some MORE than others...Jesse was turning 21, I wonder if he remembers it?? Well, Jesse I was there, and yes you had a great time!!

Chrissy and I worked on sign language....that looked more like 3rd base coach signals...for 'save me', 'let's go', 'let's go to the bathroom', and 'he's a LOOSER' ....it was hilarious, especially because after spending several minutes perfecting the 'code'...when we tried to put it into action we'd just end up laughing cause neither one could remember which was which...Goofballs!!

The night ended w/ a pillow and a blanket on the floor at the Sheraton...sharing w/ the Victory girls..ooooh the high life!

Now I'm in Minneapolis....apparently everyone else in the cycling community is here too...I heard we have like 177 women registered...ahhhh! So, more about that later...

1 comment:

Old as dirt said...

Kele, Good Luck this week. I miss that "fun" part of racing, going out and getting "hammered" after a big race, but I guess I wouldn't recover from it at my age anyway.

Enjoy, these are fun times!