Thursday, June 01, 2006

Moab Family Trip!

So last weekend Mike, and I traveled to Moab for a weekend of Family Fun. My Mom (Molly), and big Sis (Abby Shamatha), and her husband (Jeff Shamatha)....all met up for the weekend in Moab!

It was great! We went rafting, hiking, biking, Croquet'ing, Cranium'ing, hot tub'ing, with tons of chatting. Friday was Jeff's Birthday...Monday was Mike and I's first anniversary...we finished to cake top...which was in perfect condition because Mom is awesome at freezing it!! Then Mom's B-Day is June 1...so we got to give gifts to her too! Mom, Jeff and Ab when horseback riding on Monday also!

I have tons of pic..but my battery is about to die, and I'm on wireless here at Cooper Spur Resort here in Mt Hoot...I mean Mt Hood! So I'll put those in later, taters!

No comments: