Tuesday, June 06, 2006

moab



First things first, Ab made T-shirts w/ our respective names...Mike is Ace (as in HOLE), Ab is Abinormal, Mom is Mz. Molly, Jeff is Jamba, and then there is Kelekelebobelly.



That's what I mean by family pyramid




Me and my bugger




rafting with family, oh so fun


Jeff's cooking up a storm!


Poison Spider rocks!


Oh yea, this Mtn biking's NOTHING!! Slickrock here I come!


Mike looks funny, so much for aero!!


Praire Dawg in da house!!

And I thought it was Porcupine Rim..


So intense!!

And the view is beautiful too!!

Mike can Mtn bike like a Pro!!

Jeff loves Mtn biking!!




Beautiful place to ride!!


Post ride activities!!


Mom and Ab perpair dinner!

Dinner is Yummy!!

One Year! Holly Moley we made it! Love Ya Dove Ya!!

Happy Birthday Mom!! I Love You!


Cranium, what fun!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon!

Don't Jump!

Somebody save Abby!

Look sideways, I've got a bugger on my back!

Happy Birthday Jeff!!



Bye Bye Moab!!

2 comments:

Velo Bella said...

cranium!!

oh and the mountain biking looked fun too

Lula-La Lula-Hula said...

What a cool family!