Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Black Plague....

The story of today is, the Black Plague!!

Over the last week, this is how it has manifested:
John Murphy BROUGHT IT HERE, he came sick...and first he gave it to his roommate Dave McCook...then David Wiswell missed yesterday's workout due to illness...and this AM Laura reported illness, and Sima as well....then this evening I called Colby and now HE'S sick...

Run, run, run for your lives!! Take Vitamin C with you!

Today's workout was very easy...I got to sit behind super fast Wiswell for his 1K and 500m efforts...and probably the only time I'll ever hear "Five Five" on my laps (which means 15.5, the fastest I've heard is like 16.5...a full second faster in 250m is TONS)...

I spent some time working on MY bike and my position, and that feels great. Bill Ron has been awesome to me this week...he fixed my seat post bolt, then lengthened my chain, and now I'm buying some rings/cogs/a second chain from him...he has a bike shop here in the area, Bill Ron's Bike Shop...visit it if you are here...He's a great help to all of us this week!!

Then a little toddle oddle on the bicicleta...and since have been firmly placed on my ars!! Whilst on my ars, I have accomplished:
Called Carrie, talked to my sweetcheeks (who is water logged in England, and sick to death of hearing about my sunshine), watched Talladega nights, and blogged!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy, gone one day and miss you already. stay healthy and focused. best of luck this weekend at the races.
sima