Tuesday, January 16, 2007

In other news...









So on my way back to reality, I had some time in an airport. So, I ate lunch...and I wanted to show how lame I really am to take a self timed self photo in a cafe in the airport... and to demonstrate how truly glamorous this lifestyle really is!!

And I don't know about you all, but I prefer the high rollin' executive style of the double platinum Super Shuttle Express for my transportation home from the airport (that would be a share ride van). And this time we had 6 people, the roads were bad, and our driver had about 2 brain cells (I swear if he hadn't had that GPS I would have NEVER got home)...the shuttle home took as long as the flight from LA to Seattle...and luckily I was the LAST off...

And when I got up the next day and headed to work...I soon learned there was a HUGE outbreak of the Nora virus (spelled not sure?)...and like 1/2 the pt are vomiting and have diarrhea...so I'm super paranoid, glove/gown/wash hands every 2 min...cause I want to do well in my next 2k test...which would include NOT getting some haneous virus...






And upon finally getting out of bed the next morning, I discovered it had snowed...no more hot California weather...but it sure is beautiful







And I have forgotten to exploit my husband ONE and only car accident AND his FIRST ticket....Here's the damage. Thank gosh for that blue trash bags, NOTHIN's getting through that barrier! Yet another example of our glamorous lifestyle here!







How awesome is that? My name spelled right on top! And it's orange...my favorite color. A friend from work, Karen Martinez, found it on some beach shop in Cali while vacationing recently...THANKS so much Karen, I absolutely LOVE it!! I want to super glue it onto my dash board...but w/ the history of my car it would get stolen!

Last note....I'm getting a Tie Meyer. Which is a track bike. I'm currently on Kenny's bike, then I had that Kona, which is now my Fixie, and I have the GT that I bought from Jennie Reed....but I need another one, hello...this will be the first bike I purchased since I bought the frame from Jennie in 2004 I think. Keeps me humble!

Ok, wow I'm full of babble...did I mention Mike's gone and I hate being by myself!! I mean I struggle w/ the opportunity to learn to be alone (right Carrie?).

Nite you crazy fools

1 comment:

kit's blog said...

hey kele! i dont think im doing the trials, but you never know.. see you soon!! =)