Friday, January 12, 2007

Photos from Camp!






Dog walking is a full time job in California!!





Surfers in January!



Cute Laura!!








We stop for a photo, on the pier here! Sima, Me, Laura, Kelly, and Kit!





This is Viggo, the worlds BESTEST sougner from Norway! He has kept us perfectly hydrated, and rubbed all week. He has done a fantastic job!






And this is how you apply a helmet. Thanks Kelly Ben-jammin.







I've slipped into the lazy athlete mode, and Bill Ron is carring my bike...after putting on my pursuit bars....that won't happen again, I just thought it was funny...But also, he has been super helpful to me because I had a mechanical on the first day keeping me from riding the bike I have been training on...Thanks Bill!



'Majic Man', Now you see him, Now you don't. (Chad Hartley in the Madison practice race).

No comments: