Friday, January 12, 2007

Rest Daize, a gift from above!

Yep, Yep! Today (actually yesterday, cause I was soooo busy resting, I couldn't blog!) is a rest day....thank you sweet jesus!

It began by getting up at 10am ish, and munchin' and drinkin' coffee till about noon, when Laura suggested "Let's get out of the hotel", so we decided to get crazy and go back to Whole Paycheck, I mean Whole Foods (cause out of all the awesome places we could go in LA, we have been to Whole Foods like 8 times)...but I had a great time. I peroused the bins, and discovered Giji beans....little cranberry lookin' things that are like $18 a pound...so, I HAD to try some. They were ok, apparently they have some amazing antioxidant qualities...due to the price, I did NOT purchase any. I would have had to morph into a Super Hero in order to buy them at that price.

Anywho, we hung out at the Cafe there for a while. Then went to Comp USA to try and get me a camera...but Kelly though I could get the same cameras on Ebay for cheaper, so I just bought the cord I needed to download the ones I have...OMH, I need to add photos...

Quickly, we went to see 'The Good Shepard', way to slow and depressing and LONG! Then went to dinner w/ Jennie Reed and Liz Reap Carlson, Laura, Kelly, and I...Paradise. It was awesome to see Jennie again, of course, it was great conversation, good stories, lots of laughs....and wait, I HAVE A PICTURE...



Then home, and beddy bye...after talking to my Bugger who is doing great, as in not sick! We are trying to figure out where to go for 'Winter Training'...of like 1-2 weeks. The options are: Santa Rosa, San Diego, Phoenix, random California places...it depends on housing, and costs. Does anyone know places to sublet in Santa Rosa in February? Or any little town around there!!

That's all..

No comments: