Friday, January 05, 2007

Day Two at Camp!

Ok, so I took some pictures...then realized that I don't have the right cord to transfer them to my computer...Maybe I can find someone who has one...

So, today we did 6x 1000m in groups of 5 w/ 1/2 lap pulls, flying in 88 in gears...it was awesome. Great hard workout, really pushed ourselves...and really worked on the exchanges...Then we went an a great bike path ride, after a nice Starbucks stop...it was sunny, and like 70 degrees, awesome!! It's been awhile since I've ridden in sunshine!

I didn't crash anyone out today, that was sweet! My legs feel better today, but tuckered...

Thanks for reading, be in touch tomorrow....I'm gonna call Mike on Skype tonight...remember he's in England and I miss him immensely.

Do you remember Carrie Cheadle, my sports psychology coach, she is so awesome, and has helped me through so much..I can't recommend her enough, she's great!!!

2 comments:

Old as dirt said...

Kele, you dog!
It's too icy to ride in Saetown this morning, enjoy that 70 degrees....
Let me know how skype works, My sister in Ireland has been after me to install it.

Oh yeah, racing was cancelled in Burnaby last night because of snow collapsing a roof near the velodrome.

UltraMick said...

Wow, girl! Did you get a spellchecker?? :)