Saturday, January 13, 2007

Success!!


Yes, Yes, Yes, I did it. Hit both 500m and 2K times!!! Whew, I knew I could do it. I'm so excited. I'm looking forward to the future!

Thanks so much to Kenny Williams for all his time and energy to develop me in order to reach this goal!! He has been awesome to me, I recommend him highly!!

Thanks also to the love and support of my husband, always staying positive, and helping me do the same!

Thanks also to Carrie Cheadle, my sports psycho...
"Congratulations!!! I'm all teary now after getting off the phone with you! I'm SO happy for you and SO proud of you. You've worked really hard on every aspect of you performance. Keep up the good work ;) I can't wait to hear more details."

Mike almost made me cry w/ his excitement of the news! And Mom was happy too! Thanks Chrissy for the email, and Sima for the comment, and the Starbucks girls, and Jennifer T, and Kari, and Ode, and Abby...and Liza, and Kelly Benjamin for being so confident and encouraging to me all week, and just a great roommate all together...I don't know who else I can possibly think of!

Christen King also made the time, yipee! Nice job girl! All the others gave it there all, Kelly smoked the 500, all gained great experience and had a great time!!

OH, Kenny made the 3K mass start test for men too...Adrian barely missed, then the nutball went AGAIN, Curtis Gunn, Bobby Lee, Brad Huff also rocked it! Brad Huff also killed the 200 twice, w/ 11.1 and an 11.3. Zerbel also did well, Kit Karzen did 2:26ish for the 2K in an 86 (not bad for a 15 year old huh??).

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Congrats! I guess all those freezing trainer sessions in the garage watching 3rd Rock paid off!!

Old as dirt said...

Congrats Kele, Though now you have to go faster or at least that fast every time ;-)

Anonymous said...

yipee! you've worked you ass off for this. Nice work.
sima

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!! We're so proud and excited for you!!! You're amaizing!!! Congrats!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeet! Awesome job, Kele. We are proud of ya.

biketough said...

WOOF WOOF
I knew you could do it. :)

Willi n Krew