Friday, January 26, 2007

Not so good!







Chillin' before the big day!






More Chillin'....

Poopie!
I did all I could, gave it my all, enjoyed the experience....and went SLOWER?? Hmm, what tha??? Postulating, postulating, excuses, excuses....

Well, all you can do is give it your all...somedays are better than others....I still love it!

I'm sure all want to know specifics so this is what I remember off the top of my head:
Neva Day is a ROCK STAR, she hit both the 500 and 2K WORLDS time standards, 33.25 for 500m, and 2:30.25..she rode a 2:29something, and I don't remember her specific 500 time.
Kelly Ben-Jammin' rode a smokin 500m...like 32.7ish
Christen King rolled a 2:33.7ish
KeleKeleBoBelly did a 2:35.shitty, and 33.6crap for 500..(both slower than the Talent Pool 2 weeks ago...new bike, better position my ass...whaaaa
Teresa rode well, and suffered through her least favorite event...time trialing...I'm not sure who hates this test more her or Becky Quinn...

So, Neva is the only qualifier!


I'm still goofy, Neva is embarressed to be next to me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEEYY KELE! dont worry about the time, you still RoCk! very nice bike tho, black like mine.. ;-) You guys have to race on sunday!! itll be awesom to see you all again. hope things are goin well @ the hotel..

kelekelebobelly said...

Hey junior...thanks...did you see Neva's time?? Wowee!! No I leave Sat afternoon! Too bad, I'd love to see ya!!! Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hey, quit complaining about your time...you rode awesome and are now on your way to lovely Manchester for the world cups! Make sure you get directions from KW for K2 - best curry in town!

JT said...

Congrats Kele! Have a cup of tea for me. :)