Monday, January 22, 2007

Kele could ride a barrel and she wouldnt know the difference!

That's what Colby said...referring to the fact that I am the opposite of a 'Princess of position' on my bike, which he and Jennie Reed both are totally! Which is SOO true, I ride my equipment into the ground, and never notice...

Today, we had a leisurely morning in San Diego...then cleaned up...and came back to the Holiday Inn...

Then we put our bikes together, dropped off my K2 because...my NEW TIEMEYER is here!! Yipee, I get it built up tomorrow!! I'm SOOOO excited.

Then we drove to the airport, dropped off the car, and rode back to the Hotel. It was an exiting ride...down a busy Pacific Coast Highway...but we made it!

I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow, and seeing my new bike!!

Oh, I finally got to talk to Mike today...poor guy has been sick. And, I have to wait 2 extra days for him to come home...boo hooo hoo.

No comments: