Saturday, May 26, 2007

After Party at Sally and Linda's!


Let me tell you, how lucky we are w/ having great friends. Today Sally Poliwoda arrived at the course for her race at 6am...did all her prep, raced (which was delayed for an HOUR to help the injured girl)...got 5th...

Then she totally switched gears and got Shontell set up on her trainer, pinned her numbers, got us water, told us when our new race time was...cheered for us the whole time...waited for us to 'cool down', listen to us whine, took ME to the Baltimore airport to drop off my rental car, then drives us to lunch, then into Philly, where her house is all decked out ready for us...

This is our Sweet Suite!

OMG, funniest thing...I had to wash my hair sitting indian style in here....it was quite a sight...I'm glad no one saw....

Sally and Linda have a BEAUTIFUL twin home that's over 100yrs old. Their neighborhood is so beautiful, full of these goregous stone houses! History, that's something we don't have in Kemore! I'm seeing a beautiful side of Philly!


Then we went to dinner at Sally and Linda's favorite place! Great salad, and company!!

Just pretend there's not a huge hole between Shontell and I and Sally and Linda...

Ok, everyone else is in bed..and I was supposed to go to bed FIRST...oops!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hands off, kele! :)