Thursday, May 03, 2007

Charleston is where we sayed!


I want to thank Sahar for opening her house to us for 2 nights...late nights at that. She is studying for her PhD/MD, so time to hang out w/ smelly cyclists is at a premium. She was a great hostess, and we were super comfortable at her house...


This is her super cool ORANGE bathroom!!





And she has a pond out back!! How quaint! (have I mentioned Mike and I don't even have a back door??)



Look Chrissy a Turtle!!

Ok, funny Chrissy story!! So, the other day her teammates were re-capping a crit they had done in California earlier in the season. Someone commented, "Oh my god, they had so many turtles in that crit...argh!"...., and Chrissy, "What TURTLES??? There were TURTLES in your race??, NO WAY, I didn't even think there were TURTLES in California!!"....she literally thought they meant real live turtles, instead of the plastic ones on the pavement....Perfect Chrissy story....I love Chrissy!!

Ok, bed time

No comments: