Tuesday, May 08, 2007

ROAD TRIP!!


Remember when that phrase used to sound FUN? Well, this time it was pretty fun. The Cheerwine clan, headed by Thad Fisher, graciously allowed me to hitch a ride from Decatur to Fayetteville. And along the way I took some photos!!



This is what we would look like w/ super duper tans...BTW it's Chrissy, ME, and Sarah Uhl (who WON Decatur BTW)!



I cannot tell you how excited Katherine Cheatley (aaahh spelling??) was about going to her First Waffel House. Apparently they had been counting the Waffel House restaurants the entire week.



Although Katherine WAS excited, it was no match for Sarah anticipation and giddiness of HER first Waffle House experience...because for her it wasn't just a waffle, it was an EXPERIENCE!! And she lapped it up!



This was MY first Cheerwine soda! Which was DELICIOUS, everyone should go buy some, and support a company that supports women's cycling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much to the entire Cheerwine team for letting me tag along. I am on my way to my brother Isaac's graduation from Benedictine College, and will miss Joe Martin!

No comments: