Monday, May 21, 2007

Yeah, Nursing Week!

Ok, I know everyone else rides bulls at work too...so I'm sure you can relate! It was Nursing Week last week, which meant we got to play games all week!

Habib, I think the bull got the best of HIM!


Rachael, shows good balance and coordination!!


Sharon hasn't even started and she's already hollerin'.


Yea, Ahmed, I don't think that position is gonna work!


This is the Chili cook off...which Terry won...the girl in the white coat on the left!


This is Jennifer Lopez famous....something, I cannot remember..but Jeff in activities apparently watches South Park! Isn't she looking cute!


So, this is what Habib and Gary REALLY do all day. Chill, eat, talk trash, size up the new hires, and tell people what to do!!


And this is the most beautiful germ ball in the world! Kole, or Chole, or Cole...he's the in house cat. Whom, I rarely allow myself to pet because he's got more germs than Habib!! But, he's a great lovable cat!


And to finish the week off, we had a Pot Luck on Friday! Sumeda is leaving (one of our OTs). We will all miss her terribly, it's been a joy working with her! This is our Rehab staff (mostly), on the patio outside the gym!

Phew, after such a rough week of work I was ready for a mini-stage race!! Yee Haw!

No comments: