Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Home Sweet Home!



That's right I'm back in Wichita! And today my lil bro Sam and I are going to the Exploration Place, a children's museum neither have ever been to!



We NAILED this puzzle! It was a brain teaser, about how to balance 14 nails on one...no foolin' us though!



Don't know what we are learning here, but a good photo opt!



We learned about momentum, and mass in motion! This was the only sitting Sam could tolerate after the 3+hr bike ride I took him on yesterday, what a trooper!



I couldn't resist....if you cannot read it, its a book about FARTS! I was funny. Gosh, I'm so MATURE!!

Ok, that was our Expedition! And I learned the way to tell a Crok and Alligator apart is Crocodiles you can see their teeth when their mouth is closed, Alligators you cannot. And Turtles have round shells to roll out of predators mouths, and the first airplane kite things were laterally steered by using your hips, and there was a tusk of a (uh oh, what are those animals called, like harry elephants w/ tusks...) REALLY old mammoth, yea Mammoth...in WICHITA a few years ago during the construction of a new highway....

Cool, huh!

Off for a ride, then Yoga w/ my best friend in the whole world...Natalie Grant! I'm so excited to see her!!

I'll tell you about it tomorrow!

No comments: