Thursday, July 06, 2006

Boston or Bust!

After the visit w/ Grandmother and Grandfather, and Dad...I had about 2 hrs in Boston w/ Nicole and Amy...so since it was the 4th of July there was tons of people out and about!

Nicole is still butting heads w/ everyone around her (or everything)...

Here we are on the 'Haarbar' (said w/ Boston accent)

I'm just waiting for Nicole to push Amy over....you're in danger Amy...BEWARE!! Nicole's sneeky!

It was fun mountain biking around downtown (at Crit pace, seeing as Nicole was leading)...but we spent too much time googling around the city...and got back to Nicole's house w/ 5min before I needed to BE at the airport..so we did a Grand Tourismo race to the airport w/ Sprinter Nicole behind the wheel...once the smoke cleared, I made my flight...yet almost lost my lunch (which Nicole and Amy made for me...how sweet!! BTW Nicole, what was that chocolate LUMP laying on the bottom of the bag w/ no wrapper...by the time I found it, it was a gooey mess...nice idea though)

Nicole is doing GREAT...she's coaching (bun in) several riders...working on promoting (oven) a ride/race in Boston...has a cute condo...in a great relationship...seems happier than I have ever seen her...I'm soo glad for her!! I'm also so glad we have kept in touch!!

3 comments:

Courtenay said...

who is pregnant?!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

It was great driving up and hanging with you in the pack! I can't believe how big she's getting! It's only a matter of months now! I just hope it doesn't come out blue! She has a good excuse to stuff her face with chips!

Anonymous said...

who's the snerm donor??!!