Thursday, July 27, 2006

Kona is the Koolest Kompany Kele's ever seen!! K

Gosh, I'm so Klever (nudge, nudge)

Anywho, so we had the privledge of touring BOTH the Kona offices...that would be the Vancouver, BC one, as well as the Bellingham, WA one...

We were treated like queens (not the gay kind!)in Vancouver, BC...

On the rooftop deck, we were served what they called a 'Barbeque', but I called 'the best meal I've had in months'....stuffed pepper, grilled aspargus (Ryan's favorite veggie, BTW)(That's Ryan Trebone...the Kona National Cross Country CHAMP!!), swordfish wrapped in proshuteoh (yea, Pro-shoot-O, whatever, MEAT...and it was DAMN good)..w/ brie and crackers...It was Gormet all the way!!

We also got a tour of the where-house...and got to sneek a peek at the '07 bikes...drool-a-saur-ous....man I want a Paddy Wadgon, and Jake the Snake like NOW!! The Kula Lisa's are SICK! It was SOO cool to be able to talk to the people who design, create, and love these bikes...I've never had that experience...I just love to race, it was great to feel that same level of passion for creating what I ride...makes me never want to ride any other bike!! That's what it's all about DUDE!!


The cute photographer took this one! Notice my HAT due to the Carrot top colored hair at the time!!

We had a great time, learned tons about the company that has done so much for us...thanks to everyone for your time! Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am e-mailimg this site to my parents in japan!