Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Back to Colorado...Photos included

Yep, here I am back in beautiful Colorado springs...in my own little haven here at Apollo Executive Suites (a fancy name for a crappy apartment)...but I'm very content.

Let me show you what you can get for $55










The beautiful Living area (I'm hoping to sell that couch space to some poor cyclist, like myself)...notice the extra sofachair...AND dinner table (the other 2 chairs are in the closet, in case I have EXTRA guests...or want to sit and hang out in the closet, w/ a friend)...









The MASTER bedroom, and what appears to be a balcony...but dont be fooled it's only 3inchs wide, more like a glorified shutter system...









Then we have the 'four-year', which is hillbilly for 'hallway'...w/ a second closet...fancy shmancy...







And the kitchen (this is where the place really pays for itself)...a full stove, fridge, coffee maker, toaster...'I'm in heaven'....and hey look they stocked me up w/ my favorite grains, and beans...(just kidding, I brought those)









And sprouting some Adzuks....damn, I'm so healthy it's SCARY! (just kidding, I'm on an new kick to take better care of myself, and eating well is a major part)




Ok, well, thank god I get wireless here...this is really sweet for $55...wish I had someone to share it w/...not just the ammenities, the cost too...and maybe they'd have a car....I'm refusing to rent one...so I have to WALK to the velodrome tomorrow...it's only like a mile (so I'm sure I'll be sore for days)


Oh..I forgot to give the prelude to why I"m here (Zoe, is that the right use of that word??)...I'm here to participate in the Fred Cappy track race Wed/Thurs...possibly a part of the Parker Omnium this weekend (but w/o a car, prob not...and no need to get hill work in this time of year)....or track workouts....then on Mon or Tues?? Track camp starts, I'll move to the OTC (hee hee, sounds fun...I hear the food is awesome...odd yes, cause usually cafeteria food isn't but I guess it's different here...so any pounds I loose on my bean/grain diet, will promptly return, I'm afraid!!....aww well, win some ya loose some)...

Nite nite, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite...
miss ya Mike...this bed didn't come w/ a replacement bugger (they're extra)

No comments: