Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I'm ALIVE!!

Sorry folks, took a little blog vacation there! Seeing as there wasn't much to blog about...it seemed appropriate.

So, I did a 30min crit this weekend....ohh weee, wanna see...

Good luck trying to pick me out in the HUGE peloton....look for the NON Group Health rider...


Here I am, very embarressed about the 'Podium Boys'...not a huge fan of that...basically they pulled two guys off the side of the road and shoved them on stage w/ us...LAME

(SEE BOY ON MY RIGHT)


But the cool part was they gave me a bottle of Champaign...so I sprayed the stuipid podium boy in the face, then turned on the 2nd place rider (sorry!)....

Hah! that was fun!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some things never change...and may you forever be playful! glad to you back blogging

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Paul and Heather in Fitchburg !! Glad to see that you are doing well .Hope to see you next year !