Monday, September 18, 2006

"Clean your NIPPLES!" said Colby

That was Colby's basic message tonight in our first camp meeting, after dinner, and a ride....


Along w/ about 1hr of other stuff...but one thing he mentioned was how infrequently cyclists clean their water bottles on their bikes...they just ride the same bottles, and keep refiling them...but you should 'Clean your nipples', to remove all those toxins.

FYI, a little roll call on Little Campers...Kat Carroll, Liza Rachetto, Laura Kropsh (help?), Sarah Carabello (again not sure? Chrissy?), Katherine the Triathelete who works for ESPN.com, Allison Powers, Sima Trapp, Sarah Tillitson is sick and will be joining us once not contageous, Sarah Uhl, and KELEKELEBOBELLYBANANAFANNAFOFELLYMEMYMOMEELY-KELE whoo who

Back to lunch...so I ate like 2 bites of beans...and Sarah suggested we go check in and eat lunch at the OTC...Whew, I almost had to eat my nasty food...I'm leaning towards El Tosserinski on the 'ol beans...sorry Mother Nature, you can put it on my Tab

BTW...don't tell anyone...but I think I'm the only person w/ NO ROOMATES...everyone else is 3 to a room...hells yea...who needs friends when I can BLOG!! (I think I've said that before)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok I'm right on it... wait a minute!!...clean my what?