Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Good Morning Colorado. Now w/ Photos

Ok, so I'm trying this new method of falling asleep (mainly w/o medication, or OTC assist)...and it's counting your breaths backward from 400...the person who suggested it to me said he only gets to 280s...yea, I remember 112...but I fell asleep...



I'm loving this apartment...woke up made some Folgers coffee, IM'd w/ Jen T, walked to this grocery store....

and they mean it...we had Aldie's (hmm, that's not right)...anyway in Kansas we have the equivolant...a NO NAME store, everything is in boxes....there are no name brands, VERY limited selection, and limited produce...
But what they did have was great mexican spices and sauces for all my beans (and I got some black beans...a co-worker from India said sprouted black beans have TONS of iron...I"m gonna give it a try)...

After shopping, started cooking beans, and spelt....played on the computer...fought w/ blogger...then rode my track bike to the velodrome...dropped it off...now I"m trying not to get nervous, and focus on why I'm here and how to get the most out of this experience!

Ok, gotta go do my mental training...I'll tell ya all about the racing when I get back!

No comments: