Sunday, September 17, 2006

How cute is too cute?

Mercedes and Ryan Hickey have graciously given up their home to Sarah Uhl and I....and lucky for me they just got a new puppy on friday night.

This is Max and he is a German Shepard...and oh my goodieness he's a cutie pa-toot-ie...

I have been lucky enough to get to 'Puppy sit' for a few hours last night...and seeing as he is new to this house he was whinning a little...and I figured he missed his Mom and Brothers...so I did my best dog impression...nudging him w/ my head, laying on my back, not wigging out when he licked my face (just squeezing everything shut as tight as possible....but just on my face, mind you)...I don't know what Max thought, but I was very entertained...

I wish I spent more time in one location...animals are great friends...they're not critical, they love anyone...I should try and be more like a dog...I'll work on that!

Ok, well I'm so glad I unloaded all my pics...
I'd like to thank Ryan and Mercedes for letting us stay w/ them here! They have a great home, and two weeks of guests is tough on anyone...but we (as female cyclists) could not survive w/o people like them...Plus, I'm so glad I got to meet them..they are both hilarious, hard working, outdoors loving people...w/ an awesome puppy to boot! So thanks to you both!

No comments: