Thursday, September 21, 2006

Day 3

So after that OH SO great night of sleep...Oh, I forgot to mention Sarah Sickerton, I mean Tillitson has joined camp...she's been under da weader, but is on the mend...Also, new we have Sterling I ride for Toyota United, I don't know why he just came today...Then also Phil Z-eye-check...he's been ill since Parker.

Ok, so we arouse to rain, wind, and cold so the AM wkt was postponed to 1PM...so I went to the coffee shop enjoyed the velvity foam of Raven's nest...and got some 'work' done...tried spinning on the rollers for ~25min...Sarah Uhl does it everyday...and since we only had one ride, and my leg speed is a weakness...I thought I'd try...it was fun

Today's wkt was 4x 500m..in groups of 2...and that was hard, but greatly needed. Then we had 4 standing starts...individually, and in groups...and I got lots of shots...

Ben JacquesMaynes get's started

Sterling shines on his start

Tom Zerbel zipps away...

Let's see, head up, arms straight, weight back...go go go

Sima Trapp bolts out of the gate..

Laura Krepsh speeds away

Liza Rachetto...blasts off

Sam the mad Mtn biker...

Look at Liza trying to put her foot over her head, but falling over instead...

Laura and Sima duke it out w/ flexability...and behind them Katherine attempts the splits...

That's a V for Victory from Laura...

The boys are so cool...but not nearly as flexable

Group flying one laps....Here Sarah is about to school these lame-oh boys...Friedman, Huff, and Sterling...I wont mention names by 2 of them were girled (Toyota, and Chops...)

Girls on Girls...competing...

Sima and Laura take it to the line...

More Girl power...

That's all folks...

No comments: